Wednesday 8 June 2011

The first chapter

Wowee, the first post of my first ever bog! This blog is going to be a diary of my little haven; my home which I moved into one snowey January day in 2010. One and a half years on, there is still so much to do!

To start with here are a few pictures from my garden;


The table and chair set were a donation from my sister in law..... have not got a 'before' pic to show but they were in a very neglected state when I gratefully received them!

This summer I was donated some stone flower pots....





And with a lick of paint they now look like this!




Lots more fun and pretty projects to come, both inside and outside the house.........

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your garden is looking fab, can't wait to see more pictures, inside and out :) Congrats on starting a blog, you won't regret it!

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogger! I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete